Whether or not a user can list a project depends on a number of rules.
- Public projects can be seen by anyone
- Unauthenticated users
- Authenticated users
- Private projects can only be accessed by (authenticated) collaborators
- Initially the only collaborator on a project is its creator.
- Given the following projects have been created:
creator projectName visibility Jane janes-private-project private Jane janes-public-project public Bob bobs-public-project public
- When Jane lists the projects
- Then Jane should see the following projects:
projectName janes-private-project janes-public-project
- When Bob lists the projects
- Then Bob should see the following projects: