A Cucumber Pro project is where the documentation and specifications for your software are stored and shared with your whole team.
- Can't create a project with a name that's already taken
- Given the following projects have been created:
creator projectName visibility Jane janes-public-project public
- When Bob creates a project called bobs-project
- Then Bob should see bobs-project's name and repo URL
- When Sally tries to create a project called janes-public-project
- Then Sally should be told that janes-public-project already exists