Similar to the version test summary, this indicates the latest results for the document you're looking at.
- Given Danny has created test-18-project
- And Danny has uploaded his public key
- When Danny adds examples/multiple/two-features-two-failing-scenarios-one-passing-scenario/fail.feature to test-18-project:
Feature: Scenario: Given this step fails
- And Danny adds examples/multiple/two-features-two-failing-scenarios-one-passing-scenario/one-pass-one-fail.feature to test-18-project:
Feature: Scenario: Given this step passes Scenario: Given this step passes When this step fails
- And Cucumber-Java JSON test results two-features-two-failing-scenarios-one-passing-scenario are received for test-18-project:
CIRCLE_BRANCH master CIRCLE_BUILD_NUM 2 CIRCLE_BUILD_URL https://circleci.com/...
- And Bob is watching test-18-project's documentation outline
- And Bob is reading examples/multiple/two-features-two-failing-scenarios-one-passing-scenario/fail.feature on git branch master
- Then Bob should see a document test summary with:
failed 1 passed 0 pending 0